Friday, January 4, 2019

Shotgun January 04, 2019

I'm posting a lot more poetry than I'm used to doing . . . WHY . . . you may be asking yourself. Well, just have a spirt of creativity for some reason. Short poems are coming to mind on a daily basis, it seems. But there's also a pragmatic reason for posting so much. If you noticed, I type out the month, date and year for each poem. And since this is  the beginning of a new year, I feel a need to drill into my head that the year is 2019 and NOT 2018. Like I said, I've been writing a bunch of short poems and discovered a bunch of short poems from other years hidden away on Facebook. There's so many of these short pieces I decided to put them all  together as one poem titled: Short Stuff. But for some reason, I was drawn to posting this one by itself. P.S. As always, if it is too small to read, just click on the image and it should get a bit larger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday Poems May 23, 2019

So, it's MY birthday . . . TODAY! I have a bit of a b-day tradition. I write poems for my birthday, day. Some times they are very long ...